Global Sustainable Innovation Manager
Tjänsten är tillsatt. Tack för ditt intresse!
We are recruiting a “Global Sustainable Innovation (GSI) Manager” to LM International’s Global Office in Stockholm, Sweden. The purpose of this role is to strengthen and enhance the position of LM International towards stakeholders in the field of sustainability, innovation and digital transformation through the development and management of collaborative innovative programs.
The GSI Manager will report to the Head of Unit for Innovation and Digital Transformation. The position will require extensive international travels (mainly East and Sub-Saharan Africa). Workstation is Stockholm, Sweden.
Purpose of the position
- Head the program management in the Unit for Innovation & Digital Transformation.
- Actively seek funding for innovation and sustainability programs for LM International, in collaboration with business partners.
- Responsible for maintaining the best possible quality for submitted proposals with innovation concept to donors.
- Identify and map key emerging innovations, methodologies and approaches, test-beds solution trends, and challenges for sustainable and innovative ecosystems.
- Analyse areas of interests and prioritise topics that are relevant for LM International that are in accordance with the KPIs of LM International’s strategy.
- Advocate actively in relevant network that LM International is involved in the area of sustainability and innovation, including Sustaid, sWash & Grow and the Nordic Center for Sustainable Healthcare.
- Coordinate strategic network activities within Team Sweden platforms in close dialogue with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Swedish tech-companies.
- Contribute to external communication via close cooperation with the Global PR and Media Relations Officer.
- Share learnings within LM International’s global partner portfolio within the strategic area of sustainability and innovation.
- Design and coordinate senior management trainings on innovation and sustainability.
- Design and roll-out online trainings on innovation and sustainability for country/regional offices.
Required qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proven experience from similar positions and working with projects and partnerships in countries in East and Sub-Saharan Africa. (Minimum 3 years)
- Familiar with the LFA-method and results-based management.
- Possess an inquisitive and creative mind-set.
- Independent and self-directed but able to work and lead a team of creative individuals.
- Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends in the sector.
- Ability to work creatively within a budget and use innovation and digital transformation to find ways of more effectively managing resources.
- Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of private/public program practices, and familiarity with the relief- and development sector.
- Ability to collaborate with executives, departments, teams, and partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
- Willing to take calculated risks and manage expectations of both internal/external teams and potential and existing partners to LM International.
- Relevant academic background.
- Proficiency level in English in both reading and writing. Swedish, French and Arabic (Desirable).
All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. Last day of applying is 18th June 2021. Selection, interviews and tests take place on an ongoing basis and therefore the position may be filled before the last application day.
Start date : 1st September 2021 (or earlier if agreed upon).
For further information linked to the position, please contact Head of Unit for Innovation & Digital Transformation, Andreas Zetterlund, email@example.com 070-455 21 00. LM International has an agreement with Unionen (Sweden) and for union questions we ask you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested to apply for this job position? Send your application and CV to email address email@example.com and have the subject field written “Global Sustainable Innovation Manager”.
Welcome to a key role in an organization where everyone, regardless of function, contributes to the LM International’s vision: Dignified life - Sustainable world.